Terms and Conditions
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of YELLOW BRICK ROADS services, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through https://www.yellowbrickroads.co.uk/ (the “Site or website”)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site, or Services. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to YELLOW BRICK ROADS. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
2. USAGE/ ELIGIBILITY
You will use this site in a manner consistent with any, and all, applicable laws, legislation, rules and regulations. If you violate any restrictions in these terms, you agree to indemnify YELLOW BRICK ROADS for any losses, costs or damages, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by YELLOW BRICK ROADS in relation to, or arising out of, such a breach.
3. ABOUT YELLOW BRICK ROADS
At YELLOW BRICK ROADS we are a coaching platform offering courses, workshops and webinars to the public, helping and supporting people to overcome their challenges and build confidence and self-belief in order to achieve their life goals.
We channel our service to the following key focus areas;
- Personal Development
- Business Development
- Motivation, Discipline, Action
We have also designed an e-commerce platform where users can shop online via; https://www.yellowbrickroads.co.uk/business and https://crossroadscafe.biz
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may provide links to external Internet sites. YELLOW BRICK ROADS hereby declares explicitly that it has no influence on the layout or content of linked pages and dissociates itself expressly from all contents of all linked pages of third parties. YELLOW BRICK ROADS shall not be liable for the use or content of Internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
6. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
7. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
8. USER LICENSES
In consideration for your acceptance of this Agreement and your payment of all applicable Fees (as defined below), YELLOW BRICK ROADS grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site, and the Services solely for your own personal purposes.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on YELLOW BRICK ROADS website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YELLOW BRICK ROADS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
9. PRICING & MODE OF PAYMENT
To ensure you efficiently use the service, we have set out prices for each of the various services we render via the site.
(a) Payment and billing information.
Payments for the purchase of any product or services can be done with the use of PayPal, Stripe & Credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Elo, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay. By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for all charges you incur for the purchase of any Subscriptions or other Products (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (each such purchase, an “Order”). You are responsible for, and agree to pay, all such charges. If we or our third-party payment processor cannot obtain authorization for charges to your payment method or if any amounts you authorize us to charge to your payment method are reversed or charged back for any reason, we may, at our option, in addition to any other remedies: cancel or suspend any undelivered portion of your Orders, make second and/or subsequent attempts to charge your payment method, and/or use any other lawful means to collect payment on any outstanding amounts due to us. You will remain responsible to pay all applicable charges for all Orders. You agree to provide and keep a current valid payment method. However, your failure to do so shall not constitute cancellation of any Order.
(b) Pricing and availability.
All prices shown via the Services are in USD. Any applicable taxes and other charges, if any, are additional. We reserve the right to change our Subscription and other Product offerings, and to adjust prices as we may determine in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice; provided, however, that if we change the amounts or other charges associated with your then-current Subscription(s), we will provide advance notice of such changes via one of the means described in this terms and conditions. We will not, however, be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes prior to such changes becoming effective. The shipment of Products to you after our delivery of such notice will confirm your acceptance of such changes, unless you cancel your subscription(s) in accordance with the cancellation policy set forth in these terms.
We will collect applicable sales tax on Products shipped to the states for which we determine we have a duty to collect sales tax. If an item is subject to sales tax, you agree that the amount of taxes shown at checkout may be adjusted. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
(d) Shipping and handling
You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. We reserve the right to use any shipping couriers as needed. Actual delivery dates may vary. You agree that you will not obtain, or direct shipment of, a Product for export.
As a rule, delivery time is 2 to 5 working days after shipping the order. However, this might take longer as a result of the inconveniences of the ongoing COVID – 19 pandemics. We will not be liable to you in a situation where delivery of your products to you takes longer than necessary.
If the delivered products have obvious material or production defects, including damage caused by transport, please notify us of such defects immediately by email or phone. Not doing so will not affect your legal rights.
You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. You should always inspect your delivery to confirm that they arrive in a good condition and in the design that you have provided us to build for you
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via the website. You will be notified via your registered email when your order is about to be shipped to you, along with tracking information. There will be no other contact to you unless it is initiated by the customer.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless YELLOW BRICK ROADS, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “YELLOW BRICK ROADS Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged YELLOW BRICK ROADS Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or un-matured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation of the rights of another, (e) any third party’s use or misuse of the Site or Services provided to you and (f) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Site or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms. You agree to promptly notify YELLOW BRICK ROADS of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the YELLOW BRICK ROADS Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the YELLOW BRICK ROADS Parties shall have control of the defence or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and YELLOW BRICK ROADS
11. PROHIBITED USES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any parties’ functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use content without proper attribution
- Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s specific licensing
Your access to and use of the services and content provided on the site are at YOUR OWN RISK. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, (YELLOW BRICK ROADS ENTITIES are YELLOW BRICK ROADS founders, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and partners) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YELLOW BRICK ROADS make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from YELLOW BRICK ROADS or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the YELLOW BRICK ROADS is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by YELLOW BRICK ROADS of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YELLOW BRICK ROADS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF YELLOW BRICK ROADS EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, AND TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT YELLOW BRICK ROADS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Sites (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, and vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this Section may not apply to you.
If YELLOW BRICK ROADS decide to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. Existing contracts will not be affected by such changes.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This general terms and conditions in relation to the use of the site is hereby governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. The competent courts in the United Kingdom shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between you and YELLOW BRICK ROADS.